SewEzi Portable Sewing Table
- Tailored to your specific sewing machine(s).
- Flatbed sewing.
- Ergonomically designed to prevent sore back and shoulders.
- Sew anywhere in the home and beyond.
- Folds easily for storage & travel.
- Easy to assemble, full instructions included.
- The price shown is for 1 table with 1 pre-cut insert and protective cover; accessories can be ordered separately.
The SewEzi Portable has been specifically designed to provide a stable sewing platform and be easily transportable. You can sew at home or take it to classes and workshops. With a SewEzi table you no longer need to share a table with others, instead you can have true flatbed sewing that saves your back and neck from fatigue and cramping. The table can be folded up with ease and the wheels and handles make it very comfortable to move around. SewEzi sewing tables really do make it so easy to sew wherever you want, look no further for sewing room furniture!
All SewEzi tables have a smooth working area made from MDF, finished in white, with the corners and edges rounded to allow fabric to move freely.
SewEzi Table Acrylic Inserts
SewEzi tables allow your sewing machine to sit down into the table to create a flat bed with the help of an acrylic insert; this insert is tailored for your specific sewing machine make and model. SewEzi tables can be set up to fit most commercially available sewing machines, new and old. The insert kit, included with each table, contains spacers to adjust the height and an accurately cut acrylic insert to match the free-arm of each sewing machine. The SewEzi Portable is supplied with one pre-cut insert; you must let us know the sewing machine make and model number when placing your order. An additional pre-cut insert may be required if you would like to use your table with more than one sewing machine.
The Benefits of Flatbed Sewing:
A flat sewing bed allows you to sew more comfortably for longer. Your sewing machine does not sit on top of the table, it sits on a shelf below the table top, this means your arms are not raised those extra few inches and you benefit from less stress and strain across your neck and shoulders. The SewEzi Portable allows you to sew a few more inches at a time and supports the weight of your project, causing less drag.
SewEzi Portable Table Specifications
- Table Top Dimensions: 87cm x 48cm (34” x 19”)
- Table Height: 74cm (29”)
- Table Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs)
Accessories available for the SewEzi Portable:
- Additional Pre-Cut Insert - this may be required if you would like to use your table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future.
- Quick Change System - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Thread Stand - attaches to the SewEzi Table and allows the use of large cones of thread, includes a travel pouch.
- SewEzi Clear Insert - converts your SewEzi table into a light-box using your own light source.
- SewEzi Solid Insert - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- SewEzi Large Machine Brace - SewEzi recommends the table brace for sewing machines over 13kgs (29lbs). When purchasing a Portable Table for the Bernina 7 & 8 Series it is a compulsory requirement. We will advise if one is necessary for your machine.
- SewEzi Leg Extensions - These height adjusters add 22mm (7/8″) to each table leg.
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets.
We use a courier service to deliver SewEzi tables within the UK & Ireland, if you live on a UK or Ireland off-shore island please contact us for shipping costs.
Please note: Some new sewing machines are too wide to fit into the SewEzi Portable and may only fit in the SewEzi Grande. If you are unsure about your machine please contact us with your machine details and we will let you know. We will issue a full refund of any money paid if a SewEzi Grande or Portable Table is ordered but is not suitable for your sewing machine(s).