SewEzi Pre Cut Insert
This may be required if you would like to use your SewEzi table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future. Each insert is cut to the shape of the free arm of the sewing machine and places the machine in the correct position for sewing. You may also require a SewEzi Quick Change Set, we will be able to tell you if one is necessary if your machines are different heights.
You must specify the sewing machine make and model and whether it is for the SewEzi Portable or Grande tables when ordering a Pre Cut Insert.
Please note: The 4 digit number etched on the insert is a SewEzi code and does not directly relate to the model of your sewing machine.
The full range of SewEzi accessories designed to make your sewing experience even more enjoyable include:
- Quick Change System - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Thread Stand - attaches to the SewEzi Table and allows the use of large cones of thread, includes a travel pouch.
- Solid Insert - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- Clear Insert - converts your SewEzi table into a light-box using your own light source.
- Large Machine Brace - This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable. SewEzi recommends the table brace for sewing machines over 13kgs (29lbs). When purchasing a Portable Table for the Bernina 7 & 8 Series it is a compulsory requirement. We will advise if one is necessary for your machine.
- Leg Extensions - These height adjusters add 22mm (7/8″) to each table leg. This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable and Extension tables.
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets. You can take your table to classes and retreats!
There are currently 4 SewEzi tables available. The SewEzi Portable sewing machine table is ideal for smaller spaces and to take to retreats and classes; the SewEzi Grande sewing machine table is the ideal sewing room workstation; the SewEzi Extension table allows you to extend your work surface, creating options in the sewing room and beyond; and the RECENTLY LAUNCHED SewEzi Cutting & Design Table is a drop leaf, height adjustable, table on castors.
We use a courier service to deliver SewEzi tables and accessories within the UK & Ireland, if you live on a UK or Ireland off-shore island please contact us for shipping costs.