SewEzi Thread Stand
The SewEzi Thread Stand clips on to the edge of any SewEzi sewing table or any other table up to 22mm (7/8”) thick. It is spring loaded to hold it firmly in place so that it cannot be knocked off or vibrate off the edge while sewing. It comes with two cone holders and two large and two small thread spreaders. This allows the SewEzi Thread Stand to hold virtually any shape or size of cone or spool. The stand has its own travel pouch to keep the extra pieces safe and being made from metal means it is robust enough to prevent it getting bent or broken during transport or storage.
The full range of SewEzi accessories designed to make your sewing experience even more enjoyable include:
- Additional Pre-Cut Insert - this may be required if you would like to use your SewEzi table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future.
- Quick Change System - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Clear Insert - converts your SewEzi table into a light-box using your own light source.
- Solid Insert - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- Large Machine Brace - This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable. SewEzi recommends the table brace for sewing machines over 13kgs (29lbs). When purchasing a Portable Table for the Bernina 7 & 8 Series it is a compulsory requirement. We will advise if one is necessary for your machine.
- Leg Extensions - These height adjusters add 22mm (7/8″) to each table leg. This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable and Extension tables.
SewEzi Accessory Range
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets. You can take your table to classes and retreats!
There are currently 4 SewEzi tables available. The SewEzi Portable sewing machine table is ideal for smaller spaces and to take to retreats and classes; the SewEzi Grande sewing machine table is the ideal sewing room workstation; the SewEzi Extension table allows you to extend your work surface, creating options in the sewing room and beyond; and the RECENTLY LAUNCHED SewEzi Cutting & Design Table is a drop leaf, height adjustable, table on castors.
We use a courier service to deliver SewEzi tables and accessories within the UK & Ireland, if you live on a UK or Ireland off-shore island please contact us for shipping costs.