Personalised labels are a great way to add a special touch to craft projects, especially patchwork quilts. They can serve as a reminder of when a project was made or they can add a heartfelt message to gifts that your lucky friends and family might receive.
- FREE POSTAGE!
- Labels can include text and an image; available up to A5 size (approximately 6" x 8" or 15cms x 21cms).
- Printed on off-white/cream, paper-backed cotton - simply peel the fabric from the paper.
- Please state exactly what you would like the label to say and also state what image, if any, you would like on the label (see examples below).
- We will email you 3 samples to choose from before we post the printed label.
- Full instructions will be included on how to attach the label - labels can be attached by hand or sewing machine.
Examples of Label Text:
- To Clare & Steven on your wedding day. This quilt pattern is called 'Twilight Sunsets'. Made with love by Yvonne McKee, August 2010
- This wall-hanging was made by Clare McKee in February 2011
- My first quilt, 'Garden Trellis', October 2009
- To Jemima, Love from Mum xo
Examples of Preferred Label Image:
- Red flower
- Teddy bear
- Wedding Rings
PLEASE NOTE: Images are optional, many people opt for text on its own with no image.