- 36" wide
- A temporary stabiliser that is easy to remove after your stitching is completed.
- Ideal for applique work.
- Stitch 'n' Tear stabilises decorative needlework, preventing the fabric from puckering and giving smooth finished edges.
- Recommended for use with medium to heavyweight fabrics and densely stitched embroidery designs.
- Can be torn away in either a horizontal or vertical direction and should always be removed carefully in order to not disturb the stitches of the design.
- Quilters Quest do not recommend this for use with delicate fabrics.
Quilters Quest Interfacings are sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"). Please use the table below as a guide for ordering.
Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m).
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.