Steam-a-Seam 2 is unlike any other fusible web. A tacky coating on both sides of the web allows it to temporarily stick to the appliqué material and then temporarily adhere the appliqué to the project. The entire appliqué is repositionable until pressed with an iron. Position your appliqué on a garmet and try it on before fusing ensuring perfect placement every time! When completely satisfied, fuse all layers permanently in one final step.
- Steam-A-Seam 2®, from The Warm Company® - the most loved brand world-wide by quilters, crafters and home sewing enthusiasts.
- Perfect for fusing fabric to fabric, wood, paper, metal and glass.
- 18" wide on the roll.
- This iron on fusible is perfect for appliqué; the adhesive on both sides allows for a temporary hold to both the appliqué material and the background material, you can position and reposition fabrics before finally ironing for a permanent hold.
- You can hold your project vertically and the appliqué pieces stay in place and are still repositionable until fused with an iron.
- Fused appliqué edges should not fray or lift; no sewing required however you can sew without gumming the needle once fused.
- Large appliqués will not bubble!
- Once fused, Steam-A-Seam 2 can be machine washed, tumble dried and dry cleaned.
- Instructions included.
This product is sold by Quilters Quest in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"). Please use the table below as a guide for ordering.
Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m).
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.