While driving through the small villages in France, I am always happy to see an abundance of flowers hanging from the balconies and terraces of the old homes. Ville Fleurie is inspired by the formal competitions in France to choose the best-flowered towns. Filled with shades of Lavender, Aubergine, French Pearl and Rouge, our Ville Fleurie collection is sure to make up into something beautiful - floral inspired quilts, pillows or even a dress or two.
- 40 co-ordinating pre cut patchwork and quilting fabric strips from the Ville Fleurie collection designed by French General for Moda Fabrics.
- Each strip is 2½" x 44" wide approximately; over 2½ metres of fabric in total.
- 100% cotton fabric, suitable for patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects.
- Makes an ideal gift for any patchworker!
- The image below shows a selection of the different fabrics included in this range: