Alice's Scrapbag is a collection of mid-19th century reproduction prints drawn from Alice Brown's quilt. The repro prints are named for the scraps from the Browne family sewing, old-fashioned attire from Grandpa's Banyan to Sister's Pinafore. The colours such as Mauve purple and Garibaldi red reflect shades popular in Alice's ninth year: 1867. The latest collection in Barbara's reproductions for Moda will please traditionalists and contemporary quiltmakers alike with a range of natural colours and classic period prints.
- 40 co-ordinating Moda patchwork & quilting fabric strips from Alice's Scrapbag collection by Barbara Brackman.
- Each strip is 2½" x 44" wide approximately; over 2½ metres of fabric in total.
- This image below shows a selection of the different fabrics included in this ALice's Scrapbag range.
- 100% cotton fabric, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- Makes an ideal gift for any patchworker!