- Japanese Maple Leaf on a slate grey background.
- Sakura, the Japanese word for Cherry Blossom, contains a collection of designs inspired by vintage Japanese prints in reds, greys, and blues.
- 100% cotton, patchwork quilting fabric.
- 43/44" wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for 'Sakura' in our search box.
- Free pattern available!
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering.
Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m).
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.