Wander into the fairy-tale world of Prints Charming where classic, simply sweet prints will take you back to the magical days of a special girl and her Prince. Shades of berry, teal, olive and mocha make up a colour palette fit for royalty. Stitch up a quilt for your special Prince or Princess with no need to watch the clock. Unlike Cinderella who had to be home at the stroke of midnight, you can sew into the wee hours of the night!
- Teal coloured geometric patchwork fabric with a dash of berry; designed by Sandy Gervais for Moda fabrics; code MPC17846 14.
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- 43/44" (112cms) wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for 'Prints Charming' in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering. Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m), this means you would be sent a piece of fabric measuring 44" x 60"
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.