- Designed by French General for Moda fabrics - This collection of petite prints was inspired by an old quilt which was filled with antique shirtings including small stripes, checks, florals and borders. The Petite Print collection is printed in the classic French General palette - reds, browns and creams - so that it will blend in with any of their past and future collections.
- Faded red floral design on a pearl coloured background.
- 100% cotton, patchwork and quilting fabric.
- 43/44" wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics including a Jelly Roll available, simply search for 'Petite Prints' in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering.
Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m).
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.