- Designed by Stacy Iest Hsu for Moda fabrics; code MLR20502 11.
- Each patch (square) is approximately 2¾".
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- The price shown is for 4 rows of labels, 56 squares in total.
- Co-ordinating fabrics and doll panel available, simply search for 'Lil Red' in our search box.
Stories are at the heart of many fabric collections, but it’s especially true in the case of one of Moda’s newest designers, Stacy Iest Hsu. And it’s not just the stories themselves, but the mood they create. Stacy reads nightly to her three children. While her two eldest kids could read on their own, they still enjoy gathering in the evening. “No one’s fighting, everyone’s peaceful, and though they’re sometimes working on projects of their own, they’re still listening,” says Stacy. “It’s my favorite time of the day.” Stacy hopes that Lil Red evokes that time of day for other busy mums, as well. She created the cut-and-sew dolls as a quick project with a handmade touch. “The dolls are a product of thinking about how I live my life and my busy schedule,” Stacy says. “I wanted to help people make things, even if they don’t have a lot of time.” In addition to the dolls the collection includes complementary prints, perfect for stitching pillows, curtains, quilts (both doll- and human-sized) and even clothing. “I love designing fabric because people will make amazing things with it,” says Stacy.
Below is an image of Lil Red Riding Hood, and her accompanying pillow, patchwork quilt, and Mr Big (the big bad wolf) which can be made from the Lil Red Panel available from this range:
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS FOR 4 ROWS.