Come Grow a garden of fun with us! Bright, whimsical flowers are mixed with cheerful geometrics to create prints that are lively and full of colour. Then we planted our favourite polka dots, stripes and little prints to bring you a garden that's always in bloom!
- Turquoise coloured patchwork fabric with a geometric design; from Me & My Sister Designs for Moda fabrics; code MG22278 12.
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- 43/44" (112cms) wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for Grow in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering. Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m), this means you would be sent a piece of fabric measuring 44" x 60"
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.