- Grey fabric with small white dots; ideal as a blender fabric.
- Flurry by Dashwood Studio is a playful dotty print available in bright, fresh colours to compliment and co-ordinate with your sewing projects.
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting.
- 43/44" (112cms) wide on the bolt.
- Other fabrics are available from this collection, simply search for 'Flurry' in our search box.
DID YOU KNOW: Blenders are printed quilting fabrics that help blend the different components of a quilt together. Blenders can be the perfect material for home decorating, large or small scale quilting projects, and any other fabric project you can imagine; blenders attract the eye without overwhelming it, they are the ideal fabric choice when you’re looking for a little bit more than a solid colour, but a little bit less than a large, flamboyant print.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering. Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m), this means you would be sent a piece of fabric measuring 44" x 60"
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.