Mixing our favourite colours with prints inspired by desert blooms, this collection includes geometrics and a gentle sprinkling of southwestern motifs. Coral and maize, stone and midnight, sunglow, turquoise and ivory, our Desert Bloom collection comes alive with the vibrant colour of the desert...
- Butterflies, colour Geranium; designed by Sherri & Chelsi for Moda fabrics; code MDB37526 16.
- Pinky red patchwork materials.
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- 43/44" (112cms) wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for Desert Bloom in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering. Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m), this means you would be sent a piece of fabric measuring 44" x 60"
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.