- Asian Fanfare designed by Ro Gregg for Paintbrush Studio; this Japanese themed collection of fabrics features jades, reds, and blacks with metallic gold accents.
- Each hexagon measures approximately 2¼" wide (from straight side to opposite straight side).
- 100% cotton fabric suitable for patchwork and quilting.
- 43/44" wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for 'Asian Fanfare' in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering.
Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m).
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.