Santa’s been to visit, and he’s left behind TWO enormous Christmas stockings (sold individually), just waiting to be sewn up and filled with little gifts. These stockings are simply charming, and they can be used back-to-back to make them reversible, or you can make two separate stockings and back them with a different fabric, such as Calico. (You can even use the stockings as part of a quilt, if you wish!) These stockings will soon become a Christmas tradition to look forward to in the years to come.
- The price shown is for one Santa's Treats Claret Stocking Panel.
- The panel has comprehensive instructions printed at the bottom of the panel on how to turn this panel into a finished stocking or a finished quilt.
- The stocking measures approximately 19" x34"; the full panel measures 23½" x 44" approximately.
- 100% cotton fabric, ideal for patchwork and quilting.
- To search for the co-ordinating stocking panel type 'Santa's Here' in our search box.
- The image above shows a close-up of the top of the stocking, with the full panel inset. The picture below shows the full panel:
The price shown is per panel.