Itty, bitty prints for itty, bitty things. Darling Little Dickens is a timeless collection of classic prints rendered in sweet neutrals that work beautifully for baby girls and baby boys. Not-so-little children will love the sweet sheep, ducks, rabbits and bears that evoke images from a vintage children's book.
- Sheep, colour Toast; designed by Lydia Nelson of Dreamy Quilts for Moda fabrics; code MD49002 14.
- Grey patchwork materials.
- 100% cotton, suitable for patchwork and quilting and other home sewing projects.
- 43/44" (112cms) wide on the bolt.
- Co-ordinating fabrics available, simply search for Dickens in our search box.
Quilters Quest fabric is sold in multiples of ¼ metres (25 centimetres; 10"); the price shown is for ¼ metre. Orders of 1 will be cut as a Long quarter unless you select Fat Quarter from the dropdown menu. Please use the table below as a guide for ordering. Example: if you would like 1½ metres simply enter '6' in the quantity box (6 x ¼m = 1½m), this means you would be sent a piece of fabric measuring 44" x 60"
* A long quarter is 25cms x 110cms (10” x 44”) approximately; a fat quarter is 50cms x 55cms (19¾” x 21”) approximately.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE SHOWN IS PER QUARTER METRE.